::::start.transcript/log/101002::::
::::::beginning.transmission::::::
:::::owl.fly@geo.90.20.1202.70:::::
:::::host.establish@loc.90.20.1202.04::::::
:::::encryption.isis.v102:::::::
---To Orchus, the Keeper,
Jenno and Arinn weep tonight.
Light the torch. Send for the song.
We have no time.
The birds cannot fly fast enough to send wo?? to you.
Come and save us.
Demons are watching us, our every mo???
Though our efforts have been valiant, Pales continue to land upon Ethron.
Our communication systems were discovered and have been shut down.
I am jeopardizing my safety by sending this transmiss???? but we desperately need you.
Orchus, you must fly - and fast. Jaccarin cannot withstand this onslaught.
We have secrets don't we, Keeper?
And we keep what we own.
I saw Orp??. She is well, pining for you as always.
Her family was en-route to GM. She will survive this ????? I am certain of ????.
Our Magistrate has been annihilated, as they stormed our Chalenjard.
Orchus, the things they have done to our people and our land - it is an abom???*???.
But I hear them coming. I must flee.
We ??????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ????? ???
Our?????? hope ?????? ?????
Please, Orchus...come soo??
?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??????
Your lov??? sister,
Calua
P.S. They are sending their forces northward, along ???????????????????????????????????????/
::::owl.destroyed@geo.90.20.1202.70:::::::
::::host.disconnected@loc.90.20.1202.04::::
:::::truncation|exceedmaxiumlimit@90.20.1202.04/internalerror:::::::
::::reconnection.aborted|failure.restart::::::
:::::source.terminated@time09092::::::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment